Venue Hire Terms & Conditions
The Hirer is responsible for and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Returning keys within 3 working days of the completion of building hireage
- Informing Youthline of all cancellations within 24 hours – if Youthline is not informed charges are still applicable
- Taking all reasonable precautions to prevent any damages caused to the building. The premises are to be left in the original condition without damages or theft of property. The premises will need to be left locked and secure when the hirer has finished.
- Air conditioning and lights are to be turned off and rubbish removed – additional charges may be incurred if the above does not apply.
- Hire time encompasses all time required to prepare, deliver, tidy and remove equipment
- Alcohol must not be bought onto the premises or consumed by those under the age of 18
- No smoking, open fires, candles, incense BBQs or spits are to be used on Youthline premises at anytime. Accidental or malicious activation of the fire alarms will result in costs being incurred by the hirer.
- Fire hose reels and extinguishers are for the use of fire fighting only
- Noise on the premises is to be kept to a minimum
- First Aid suppliers are to be provided by the hirer
- The hired premises may not be made available to others during the hirers agreed time.
- This agreement is personal to the hirer for the approved purposes and to the hired premises stipulated in the Hire Agreement booking form
- Hire times must start no earlier than 7am and end no later than 11pm. Premises are to be vacated by 11.30pm
- Contravention of the terms and conditions of this hire agreement may result in the hirer being banned from further use of hire. Youthline reserves the right to vary, cancel or refuse a booking with two weeks written notice without assigning reason. Any deposits paid shall be refunded in full
- As the person authorizing this booking on behalf of your organization/group, you are acknowledging responsibility for ensuring payment is made on or before receipt of the monthly invoice from Youthline Auckland Charitable Trust
- Please advise Youthline reception if you have any concerns or complaints about your booking or the room/s you have hired
- If you encounter any damages or faults to the facilities or equipment please report to Youthline reception by the next working day
In the case of an emergency:
- Hirer must brief their user group(s) on the location of exits and emergency evacuation procedures at the beginning of the hire period. Emergency procedure flipcharts are located on each floor.
- In the case of an emergency evacuation, the hirer is responsible for evacuating their clients to the assembly point at the bottom of the car park in Maidstone Street, keeping accurate records of staff and visitors on the premises and reporting to the fire warden in an emergency evacuation.
- In the case of a fire, activate the alarm at a call point (shown on the map) by breaking the glass and flicking the switch, then call 111. Note: Youthline’s fire alarm is not linked to the fire brigade so 111 must be called. Then proceed to evacuate the building, assemble at the bottom of the car park by the palm tree and report to a Fire warden on duty.
To book your space and for more detail:
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (09) 376 6645